Latest

From zero to hero, your new WWE champion Jinder Mahal



The Times of India interviewed the new WWE champion Jinder Mahal after he won the title last night from Randy Orton at Backlash and he described May 21 as the best day of his life.

Mahal, who is from Calgary but of Indian descent, now joins the very small list of Indian-origin World champions in WWE, second only to The Great Khali. “I feel proud, very proud to be representing India in the WWE Universe. Obviously, India is a huge part of WWE and I am happy to bring the title back home and will continue to defend the title and make everybody proud,” the 30-year-old said.

Since the interview was held immediately following his win, Mahal told the Times that the moment has not yet fully set in as adrenaline is still pumping. “Tonight, if I have some alone time I can reflect on my full journey, how I started in wrestling, all the steps and road bumps that it took me to get to this part. It is a very emotional moment for me; 15 years of my hard work and dedication, my childhood dream has come true,” he added.

Read More...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.