Latest

Punjabi Prison most dangerous match in the history of WWE: Jinder Mahal



Mahal talked to USA TODAY and the below are a few highlights:

His first thought was that , “Man, this thing is high.”


“I would say it’s the most dangerous match in the history of WWE,” Mahal told For The Win . I’ve seen Hell in a Cell; I’ve seen the Elimination Chamber. This trumps them all.


“This match is made for beasts and that is exactly what Randy and I have to become. I’m sure we won’t disappoint. We’re going to steal the show. … The risk is high and so is the reward, because the reward is the WWE championship.”


Have comments on this? Let us know through the comment box below. Also if you need to contribute a news or article you are welcomed to do it. Sent it now by clicking here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.